Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Little Switcheroo


As you may have noticed I am changing a few things around. I realized a couple weeks ago, I spelled the name of the blog wrong, and also got a couple of phone calls to inform me of the fact as well. Thank you Dad and Princton. As a result I have moved the blog, all the old posts and some new ones to a new address. And you are here, congratulations :P

I have also changed my youtube user name to Eulaliastolz. I have set up a facebook and a gmail email for with that name as well. That way you can contact me if you want to. I have used Eulalia as my German alter ego for a couple of years now. I have done this to make everything linked together a little bit more. All of the videos are up on the new youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Eulaliastolz?feature=guide.

So you know what to do now,  follow me here, and don't forget to follow me on youtube as well. Feel free to leave comments to help me make the vlogs more interesting to you, or to let me know what you are enjoying. Thanks for reading/watching :)

No comments:

Post a Comment